WelcomeFyfett Farm offers accomodation in a self-catering traditional log cabin, the Shepherd Hut and Glamping Pod.
Tamarack Lodge overlooking the Yarty Valley
Built in 2003 this spacious purpose built log house offers premier self catering holiday accommodation with a unique character.
It has superb facilities enjoying a tranquil farm setting.
Traditional Log Cabin
- luxurious with three ensuite bathrooms
- FREE under-floor central heating
- FREE bed linen
- FREE electricity
- wood burner with FREE basket of logs
- superb views over the rural Yarty Valley
- in an area of outstanding natural beauty with two wildlife sites on the farm
- highchair and cot available
- extremely quiet location off a small lane
- on the Blackdown Hills on the Somerset/Devon border
- sleeps 8 with 3 extra 'put-up' beds if required
- ideally placed to visit both the Exmoor National Park and the coastal towns near Lyme Regis
- on organic family livestock farm
- easy access for wheel chair use
- plenty of bridle paths and footpaths to explore
- as seen on TV
- featured in a Daily Telegraph article Summer 2004
The view from the bedroom window