Open for Bookings
Tamarack Lodge is is an isolated location and so social distancing at the accommodation is easy to achieve.
In the light of the Government advice on gradually returning to normal we have decided to re-open Tamarack Lodge, Shepherd Hut and Glamping Pod for visitors. In addition to implementing the deep cleaning and social distancing guide lines we are also going to be extra safe by leaving a gap of 5 days between one party of visitors departing and the next party of visitors arriving.
If you have any concerns over our Corvid-19 safety precautions please contact us.
Fyfett Farm offers accomodation in a self-catering traditional log cabin, the Shepherd Hut and Glamping Pod.
Built in 2003 this spacious purpose built log house offers premier self catering holiday accommodation with a unique character.
It has superb facilities enjoying a tranquil farm setting.
Traditional Log Cabin
- luxurious with three ensuite bathrooms
- FREE under-floor central heating
- FREE bed linen
- FREE electricity
- wood burner with FREE basket of logs
- superb views over the rural Yarty Valley
- in an area of outstanding natural beauty with two wildlife sites on the farm
- highchair and cot available
- extremely quiet location off a small lane
- on the Blackdown Hills on the Somerset/Devon border
- sleeps 8 with 3 extra 'put-up' beds if required
- ideally placed to visit both the Exmoor National Park and the coastal towns near Lyme Regis
- on organic family livestock farm
- easy access for wheel chair use
- plenty of bridle paths and footpaths to explore
- as seen on TV
- featured in a Daily Telegraph article Summer 2004