WelcomeFyfett Farm offers accomodation in a self-catering traditional log cabin and it's Glamping Pod.
Tamarack Lodge overlooking the Yarty Valley
Built in 2003 this spacious purpose built log house offers premier self catering holiday accommodation with a unique character.
It has superb facilities enjoying a tranquil farm setting.
Traditional Log Cabin
- luxurious with three ensuite bathrooms
- FREE under-floor central heating
- FREE bed linen
- FREE electricity
- wood burner with FREE basket of logs
- superb views over the rural Yarty Valley
- in an area of outstanding natural beauty with two wildlife sites on the farm
- highchair and cot available
- extremely quiet location off a small lane
- on the Blackdown Hills on the Somerset/Devon border
- sleeps 8 with 3 extra 'put-up' beds if required
- ideally placed to visit both the Exmoor National Park and the coastal towns near Lyme Regis
- on organic family livestock farm
- easy access for wheel chair use
- plenty of bridle paths and footpaths to explore
- as seen on TV
- featured in a Daily Telegraph article Summer 2004
The view from the bedroom window